The 4th June is a special day because 6 years ago today my darling little kind hearted Owen was born. I just can't put into words what a beautiful, gentle soul this boy is. Gosh he is adorable and we are so lucky to be blessed with his presence in our lives!
The 4th June is also important as it will now always be Greg & my "Fitversary". Last year on the 4th June we started on the 12wbt. Looking back now, I remember there were lots of tears, LOTS of mood swings & grumpiness (on my behalf) and much frustration in those first couple of weeks, as we got used to full on exercising, eating clean & cutting out the crap. It was a HUGE overhaul of our lives, and that of our four kids, and one we've never had any regrets about.
It was actually May 22nd that I signed up for the 12wbt and reading back on my old post, I had absolutely no idea what I was in for.
What a ride!!!
So, to my gorgeous husband Greg, Happy Fitversary Sweetheart! Can't wait to see what the next 12 months have in store for us!
And to my beautiful friend Dayna, my bestie Jenny, and the lovely Kate HAPPY FITVERSARY to you too!!!
Yep, have been spending way too much time this morning on Turbo Collage creating these!!!! :)

>

Happy Fitversary Jules :D
ReplyDeleteYou have had such an amazing year can't wait to see our progression over the coming year...
Gees, Michelle Bridges is in nearly as many photos as me. You been stalking her or what?
ReplyDeleteLove seeing your very full and exciting year. Absolutely wonderful Jules. We started the same round, fantastic!
ReplyDeleteCarol
www.finding-carol.blogspot.com