Friday, May 17, 2013

Winter Blues???

Weigh in this week was a great one with a 1.4kgs loss in 2 days!  Woot Woot!  Absolutely over the moon about being in double digits again, and just goes to show what perfect nutrition and good, hard exercise can do.  I was feeling on top of the world.

And then the wheels fell off.  On my way home from work on Wednesday night, I stopped at the bottle shop.  Why?  No idea.  I wanted a glass of wine.  But of course with the wine, comes the mindless snacking, and there goes my perfect day of tracking calories & drinking water.

Greg has posted today about feeling flat this last week.  And I've been feeling that way too.  I think our moods may have rubbed off on each other, and I can see the downward spiral appearing.  I've been feeling stressed & rushed after a week of working 7 days/nights straight, and I just feel overwhelmed with housework, cooking, kids' activities and just life in general.  I just feel like I am drowning in it, and unfortunately it's been a great excuse to use not to exercise.  And if I had wine in the house, I would have been drinking it every night as well!

Winter blues with the cold weather?  Hmmm,  I don't know.  I do know that I need to snap out of it quick smart.

Onwards & downwards.....

No comments:

Post a Comment