We have been waiting for a while to get a weights bench, when I stumbled across a bargain in the next suburb on eBay. We snapped it up quick smart & Greg picked it up Monday night.
| Our new toy |
This is my 5th round of the 12wbt and I am embarrassed to admit I have never done a weights session. It is essential to build my strength & for toning, but I just kept putting it off and told myself I'd get to it next round. And then that round would pass, and I'd say "Next round I'll do weights". And so on.
But finally, no excuses! I'm doing weights!!!
Yesterday was my first weights session & Greg put me through my paces. I survived, although the arms & shoulders are killing me today.
I've started a new page on this blog called "Mission: Guns". My mission is to reduce my tuckshop arms/batwings/Bingo wings, whatever you want to call them. And to build me some guns! I know they're there somewhere!!!
![]() |
| I want arms like Michelle Bridges! |

>

Good work Jules, smash those weights :)
ReplyDeleteIf she doesn't smash those weights Sarah, I will smash her in the process. After 1 session she was cursing me.
DeleteFantastic!! What a great toy!! Even better a bargain on EBay nearby, go you!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the end product Jules and with that bench hello chest press and toning up the boobs too :D
ReplyDeleteI have come across your blog you are doing super well!! I would love a set of Michelle's guns!! I must say I love weight work always have done so throughout my journe
ReplyDeleteI definitely recommend following the weights in the training programs -- trust me, it works! Kyla
ReplyDelete