Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Week 7 Weigh In

Loss of 700gms for me today.  Of course I'm always hoping for larger losses, but every bit counts in the grand scheme of things.  My goal for this week was to be in the 98's, to cement myself away from that 100kg mark for good.  And I did it!

Exercise is going brilliantly this week, and will only get better.  We're going away to our caravan in Cobram, and as we're off the booze, there'll be lots of gym sessions, bike rides & swimming.  Cannot wait!

I hope you all have a brilliant Easter break.  I know I'll be indulging in hot cross buns & Easter eggs, but I'll be making sure I put in extra to work them off!


1 comment:

  1. Have a great time away Jules :)
    We are so having an 80's party when we are both in the 80's :) I will set the spa to 40 degrees as I'm sure we will do it in winter ;)

    ReplyDelete