![]() |
| YEAH BABY! |
I conquered my Everest!
![]() |
| My bathroom mirror counting down! |
I'm there!
I've been sitting here infront of this computer screen for ages trying to put into words my feelings, but there is nothing I can write to express my elation of getting past that bloody 100kg point. Sure, it's a physical weight thing, but for me it was a mental game. And I won!
What a bloody huge week for me....
- I nearly ran for a whole 2kms pushing a pram with 35+ kilos in it
- I did my first ever sit up (and did 50 of them last night!!!!)
- I did my first ever push up on my toes
- I made double digits!
And now I need to ensure this week I go hard & cement myself under the 100kgs so I don't slip back over it - EVER!!! I'm on a mission to get into the 80s before the end of the round. BRING IT ON!!!
And I have started "Mission: Finale Dress", just like my beloved Kate & her "Operation Yellow Dress". I bought a beautiful dress before the last finale and it has been too tight for the zip to do up. Damn these big boobs!!! I was hoping I would be able to wear it for our Wedding Anniversary on the 23rd March, but it is still too tight, so I've made it my goal for finale. I will wear this dress to finale!!!

On a sadder note, one of my dearest friend's Mother passed away last night. She was taken far too quickly by Motor Neurone Disease. From the time my friend found out her mother had this cruel disease until her passing yesterday, was far too short a time. I am so lucky to have this gorgeous friend in my life, and she is a living testament to what a beautiful soul her mother was.
It puts everything into perspective. Tell your family you love them every day. Tell your friends you love them every day. Life passes by so quickly for all the bullshit that goes on. Treasure your loved ones. Live a healthy and meaningful life.
RIP Marie x
Greg puts it all into words so much better than me. Check out his latest post here.

>

Hi Just read your post and well done on hitting double digits. I got there last week and I know how great it is to knock that extra digit off the scales. Well done too on your achievements this week.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your friends loss. I lost my Uncle/Godfather to MND and know how hard it is on the family. It is a horrible illness and no one should have to suffer like they do with this disease. xoxo