Well, on the weekend I had decided that it was time to pull my socks up and get a move on with this weight loss and reaching all the goals I had set for myself. I only lost 400 grams last weigh in, and 100 grams the week before, so it's time to get strict again! The last couple of weeks I have been plodding along and letting my points blow out on the weekends, (but have been making up the points in the days following), and have been thinking about increasing my exercise.
Sooooooo, this week was going to be the start of my new exercising every day regime! On Sunday I went to the pool and did laps, and it was during a lap of breaststroke that I felt a "twang" in my groin twice. I was able to keep swimming and later in the afternoon went for a walk with my family. However, yesterday it was a different story and by last night night I was in a lot of pain and hardly able to walk.
I saw the physio this morning who manipulated my hip flexor and some nerves in my back relating to it, as well as my right buttock, which was excruciatingly painful, but helped somewhat. All I was worried about was that my exercise was going to be have to be put on hold for while, which is so disappointing considering I was going so well and my ankle was improving rapidly. Booo hoooo. BUT I am trying not to let it get me down and know with rest and icing of the groin I will be able to get out there again soon!!!!!

>
Hi Jules,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your groin, hope thats all better now, its amazing what the human body is capable of though, isn't it!
Good luck with the tracking this week, now you need some new ideas for how to cope when everyone else is having drinks at the van.... pretend you are pregnant and after one, you can't have anymore because it would be good for the baby!!! Or switch to lower point drinks and then make sure you get good exercise every morning.
Mel