I lost 500 grams this week. I always feel disappointed when the amount is under a kilo, but that is something I am just going to have to get over! I have to remember that any loss is a good loss and every little bit adds up. I have now lost a total of exactly 16kgs! WHOO HOOOO!!! And I have only 4kgs to go until I have lost the staggering amount of 20kgs. I am so proud of myself and what I have achieved over the last 17 weeks and still can't believe I have done it!And to change the subject, Callum had a multicultural day at Kinder today, so my husband had the great idea (or not?!!) to dress him up as a Scottish Knight. All the kids had to take some food to share, and I decided against haggis (haha), so I made mini WW muffins iced with blue and a white cross for the Scottish flag! You can tell by the picture Paige is really happy the attention is not on her!!!

>
Hi I love your blog it is so beautiful and inspirTIONAL KEEP IN UP
ReplyDelete