Weighed in this morning and lost only 100 grams. I was happy with this, as I expected to put on or stay the same for a number of reasons.....
This week I found it difficult to find the time to exercise! I did my usual Tuesday aqua aerobics, then walked a couple of times as well. My ankle is feeling better, so I am glad I gave it a bit of a rest, but this week will get back into the walking again and I'm hoping for a really good loss next week.
I am currently on 24 points per day, and some days struggle to keep under that, so I can only imagine how hard it will be when I am down to about 20 points a day. That's when I will have to do lots of exercise for the extra points!
I have noticed this week also that Greg and I have been doing a lot of late night snacking. I have broken my rule of only snacking on celery at night and have been snacking on Snakatas almost every night (I am addicted to them - especially the salt and vinegar ones!), so that is something I am going to have correct this week. I also had my first "binge" since being on Weight Watchers. It was Monday night and I am still unsure what prompted it, but I just wanted to eat everything in sight. Fortunately we don't have any chips or chocolates or rubbish in the cupboards or fridge, so my pig out consisted of the biggest plate of celery and carrot sticks you have ever seen, with some WW cream cheese, and then a box of Snakatas, as well as three glasses of wine. Not too bad, but still made me blow my points. I am sooooo very glad we didn't have any junk food in the house because I definitely would have eaten it!
I also ate out over the weekend. Saturday we had a lunch at the footy, and I had both entree, main and shared a cheese platter for dessert, washed down with a champagne and a couple of wines. Sunday I had brunch with four of my best friends, and had a large brekkie with too many coffees, but went for a walk with the kids afterwards to work it off.
I have revised my goal weight from 70kg to 65kg, as WW only recognise the goal weights they set, so if I want to get to maintenance and become a life member, then 65kg it is! It's only 5kgs!! I can do it!!! However, 51.8 kilos to go!!!

>
I'm trying to read this but i can't without my glasses. So i better go find my glasses and come back..... :o)
ReplyDelete