Friday, June 07, 2013

Ahhhhh, Another "For F*ck's Sake Friday!!!"


Already time for another round of For F*ck's Sake Friday!!!!   Where has the last week gone??

Here we go....

My name is Julie and I am addicted to coffee - large Skinny Latte please....FFS

Foster cat Toby has decided he likes to eat the kitty litter.  And then vomit it up overnight..... FFS

Even though the kids promised to change kitty litter, feed the cat, play with the cat, etc, I am the one doing it ALL (as I knew I would be!)....FFS

Red wine!!  Don't need 2-5 bottles of it in one night like white wine, just a glass will suffice!... No FFS

But I still love my dear white wine.... FFS

And I had to consume some last night after the shit week I've had.....FFS

My darling little golden boy has turned 6.  And he's the sweetest, loveliest little man to walk the earth.... No FFS

The bulk of Owen's presents has been Lego.  Oh the mess!!!... FFS

But I would rather the kids play with Lego, than watch TV or play on some sort of device!... No FFS

Why the hell didn't we have cool Lego when we were kids?... FFS

Chocolate Birthday cake with smarties & Freddos is a shit thing to have to make the day before our weekly weigh in.... FFS

Wasn't such a shit thing to eat though..... FFS

I need a haircut desperately... FFS

Being stuck in a creaky lift in a near death experience with 2 giggling friends is not an event I want to revisit.... EVER... FFS

But a movie with the above 2 friends on a girls night out (before near death experience) was awesome....No FFS

Made the 12wbt Wholemeal Pasta Bake - and discovered it is the most revolting & bland recipe we have yet tried on the 12wbt plan in the last 12 months, even with chicken added to it.....FFS

A suspected return of Ross River Virus systems (extreme tiredness, low energy, sore joints) has my alarm bells ringing.......FFS

I make a mean scone with jam & cream.....No FFS

I shouldn't eat scones with jam & cream.....FFS

Arguing with husband this week has drained me.... FFS

But the fact we were arguing about who is exercising when & where has amused me looking back on it - who would have thought that would have been a reason for arguing a year ago? .....No FFS

Celebrated our 1 year Fitversary this week.  Bring on the next 12 months.... No FFS







2 comments:

  1. This made me smile Jules :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, I love your list, not so much the FFS, but gosh you have a way with words.

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete