Friday, June 14, 2013

For F*ck's Sake Friday 14th!!

Geez, been slack with my blogging this week!  It's Friday night and here I sit with my Jarrah Hot Chocolate.  Here goes my next instalment of For F*ck's Sake Friday!!

Have lost my friggen mojo... again!!!!  ......FFS

Seem to locate my mojo on a daily basis, and within an hour or two, I've misplaced it.   In the cupboard?  Nope.  In the dishwasher?  Nope.   I have alzheimer's of the mojo kind... FFS

Why do I like wine so much?  .....FFS

Spent the weekend eating & drinking way too much ....FFS

Weighed in on Wednesday at 100.8kgs.  Should have been a gain, but I'll take the same weight as last week thanks - Yay!  ....No FFS

Then lost 1.1kgs overnight - the day after official weigh in - No FFS

Celebrated the Queen's Birthday weekend with my first ever trip to the Kokoda Memorial 1000 Steps in Ferntree Gully .....No FFS

1000 Steps
So proud of Paige, Aidan & Owen, who did the whole thing!!  ....No FFS

Had a chuckle at Greg who grumbled the whole time about taking the kids with us.... FFS

Why is there no wine in the house on a Friday night .....FFS

YAY!  There's no wine in the house!  Another clean day of eating well... No FFS

Would kill for a drink... FFS!!!
At the top of the mountain!

It has rained ALL FRIGGEN WEEK and I haven't been able to get out on the bike..... FFS!

I am worried the family are becoming too fond of foster cat Toby - he is a such a smoocher & also a bit crazy ....No FFS (hmm, or maybe FFS!)

The foster cat appears to like to "carry" things around.  For instance, I put the little boy's clothes on the piano for ironing for Callum's Confirmation on the weekend, and Aidan's jumper goes missing.  The cat has "carried" it away into another room at the other end of the house!  ....FFS!!!

Cannot leave ANYTHING drink or food related on the bench with a cat in the house ....FFS

Or soap in the bottom of the shower as the cat eats it ....FFS

Or my jewellery lying about anywhere as it's too tempting to be played with! .....FFS

What????

I wish kids came with manuals - especially my 10yo daughter & 4yo son, as I'd like to get inside their head & find out why they are determined to make my life miserable with their behaviour  ...FFS

Above bad behaviour is usually only between 7.45am & 8.45am every school morning ... FFS

It's 9pm on a Friday night & my body is alcohol free..... FFS.  Oh okay No FFS

Find out in the next few weeks if I'll be made redundant.... FFS!

It's Callum's Confirmation on Sunday & we have the family gathering for dinner at our place - love it when we all get together.... No FFS

And there'll be wine!!!   No FFS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:42 pm

    Jules, stop swearing FFS!
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete