Forgot to weigh in this week! ...FFS
Considering I weigh in religiously, you can see how bad my mindset is when I don't want to jump on the scales every morning first thing!... FFSBut after 3 coffees & brekkie, scales showed a gain of 2kgs, so I'm going to log that, as I deserve to have a big gain after my shocking couple of weeks.... FFS
Took my 4yo out to lunch on Friday to a lovely cafe - he enjoyed the treat of being taken out just by himself for a meal... No FFS
I ordered lamb koftas for with hommus, Greek yoghurt, cous cous & pita for us to share. He didn't like it very much so I ate most of the huge meal myself ....FFS
![]() |
| Friday's cafe lunch - lamb koftas |
![]() |
| With the family at Grill'd |
Callum's Confirmation on Sunday went well & he looked holier than thou in his suit & tie... No FFS
A couple of family members were a no show on the day... FFS
I drank lots and lots to make up for them ......FFS
| Ah, Greg, what will we do with you? |
And then continued to drink all the wine leftover for the next few nights... FFS
But I was good with my food & stayed away from any naughties.... No FFS
It's so cold, and I can't be bothered exercising when it's cold.... FFS
On the one day I wanted to get out on the bike cause the weather was lovely, I was on Kinder duty...FFS
I hate kinder duty.... FFS
And other people's snot eating, germ coughing, grubby kids..... FFS
And Kinder duty.... FFS
Did I mention I hate Kinder duty??? ....FFS
NO, I don't want to read you a book, or draw you a picture, go away little child.... FFS
And thank you for rubbing your yoghurt covered hands all over me.... FFS
And for getting mud all down my leg from your shoes.... FFS
I won't have Kinder duty ever again after December this year .... No FFS
Kinder teachers don't get paid enough!... FFS
Aidan loved me being with him on Kinder duty..... No FFS
I went to the gym with a friend on Wednesday & burnt a huge 625 calories.... No FFS
I'm still sore 2 days later... FFS
Would love to be able to justify spending money on a gym membership .... FFS
Think I have found a little bit of my mojo..... No FFS
Now to find the other half.... FFS
Enjoyed dinner made by our 12yo last night - an old Weight Watchers favourite recipe of ours! He did a brilliant job!.... No FFS
![]() |
| Beef with Chilli & Coriander Dumplings - YUM! |
Foster cat has put holes in our leather arm chair.... FFS!!!!!
Okay, lots of FFS outweighing the No FFS so have to start to turn things around so my weeks are brighter! Onwards & downwards for the next week....
![]() |
| My weight this morning - better than Wednesday but still up from last week! |

>



I like your FFS's. Your right Kinder teachers should get paid more.
ReplyDeleteJulie :)