Today's instalment of For F*ck's Sake (FFS) Friday!
It's June 28th - half a year over already ....FFS
![]() |
| Still triple digits :( |
And I woke this morning with a sore throat.... FFS
I lost 1.5kgs this week.... No FFS
But still 300gms heavier than the start of this 12wbt round... FFS
Slowly I'm getting my mojo back, taking it one day at a time... No FFS
School holidays start this afternoon, so no more hectic mornings, trying to get breakfasts done, lunches & snacks organised, all whilst yelling at the kids to "eat brekkie", "brush your teeth", "pack your school bag", "get dressed", "leave the cat alone", "stop punching your brother", "get off the cat", "put your shoes on", "get in the car", "don't carry the cat around by its head".... No FFS
Greg gives me until Tuesday to start complaining about the kids being home on school holidays... FFS
I don't think I'll last that long.....FFS
| No kids..... whoohooo! |
I love my kids.... No FFS
But geez they shit me..... FFS
Separately they are angels & just beautiful to spend time with.... No FFS
Together they are the spawn of Satan with their fighting, yelling & tears... FFS
Greg & I got to go out for a couple of hours to a 40th party without kids! ...No FFS
I was glad to get out on 2 lovely rides this week.... No FFS
But f*ck it was freezing, even during the middle of the day!! ....FFS
And we've been so lucky not to have much rain. Just freezing temps with beautiful blue skies.... No FFS
I have someone coming to meet Toby tomorrow as they are interested in adopting him.... No FFS
The kids have hatched a plan to make Toby really naughty so they won't like him & we'll have to keep him..... FFS
It's Friday!! YAY!! But I'm working all weekend.... FFS!!!!!
![]() |
| Owen - the 6th member of 1D |

>


No comments:
Post a Comment