I've nothing much to post since my last entry. On Sunday I woke up with an upset tummy, which seemed to go away as quickly as it came on. But then Monday both myself & my 5yo Owen were unwell. Then my daughter came down with it Monday night. It seems everyone is now fit & well in the house except for me, as I am still feeling nausea with my belly in knots.Weigh in this week saw a loss of 700gms. I honestly thought it would be more with the bout of gastro. It's been interesting to see the scales not move, as obviously my body went into survival mode and stored everything I had to get through the sickness. Unfortunately no exercise the last few days, and I will wait until I am 100% to get back into it.
So, that's my boring update! 2 more weigh ins to go & then Finale. Cannot wait!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment