Weigh in this morning saw a measly loss of 600gms. Thinking about what I consumed whilst away (and to be honest the day after I got home from holidays as well), I am lucky to have any loss at all! But I have worked hard with exercise & trying to keep on track with my eating. I started tracking my food again on My Fitness Pal, and quickly discovered I was eating well over my 1200 calories a day - it's so easy to do, even with clean food! A handful of almonds here, an extra coffee there, a rice cracker or five as I pass the kitchen, and I was over my calories! My gorgeous friend Heather in Perth is keeping an eye on my food diary, so I am keeping myself in check.
 |
| The Western Warriors punching it out |
Exercise has been consistent! Saturday we had our usual garage session. It was our 8 week Mini milestone week on the 12wbt, so 13 of is got together for a great workout. Such a great bunch of local people we've met on the 12wbt.
Sunday I had a Vic Crew workout. It consisted of a triple class workout - Body Step, Body Pump & a choice of either RPM or Zumba. I was late & missed the Body Step class due to being in Geelong that morning (will explain why further on), but made it for Body Pump & RPM. I'd never done Pump before, and loved it! And I really wish I had of been brave enough to give my unco-ordinated body a go at Zumba, as it looked like a lot of fun. Monday I had a nice 7.2km stroll with some local 12wbters & last night another garage session. I always find exercise difficult on school holidays, so haven't been stressing too much about it with the kids home, but thankfully it's been easy to get some workouts done. I know I'll get right back into my riding next week when our routine is back in place, and the kids are back at school & Kinder.
 |
| The 12wbt Vic Crew Triple Workout |
 |
| On Ya Bike! |
 |
| Body Pump... Loved it! |
Greg had a huge day on Sunday with his first attempt at a Half Marathon. He has signed up for one in July, but when a friend had to pull out of the Geelong one on Sunday, he thought he'd take her place & give it a crack. What was the worst that could happen? He would have to walk some of it. To date, his longest run had been 14km. And I couldn't believe it when he finished it on Sunday morning & he announced he ran the WHOLE BLOODY WAY!! 21.1kms! I still can't believe it! So very, very proud of him & how far he's come, my half marathon man!!!!
 |
| Crossing the finish line, with Owen & Aidan cheering on |
 |
| Absolutely stuffed! |
So only 3 more weeks to go on this round of 12wbt, and I'm keen as mustard to sign up for the next round as well. As usual, I'm not going to hit the goals I've set for this round. I always aim high & expect to do as well as I did in my first round, but as long as I keep going, the scales will get there. I weigh 99kgs as of this morning, and I've set myself a short goal of finishing under 95kgs by the end of the round. 4kgs in 3 weeks should be a piece of piss if I work hard & stick with the nutrition. I just cannot imagine what it would be like to see the scales staring back at me with a number in the 94s!
Bring it on! 25 days left! LET'S GO!
Love these Saturday group SSSs that you guys run! Wish I lived anywhere proximate to hi-jack and join in one day (I'm in St Kilda and at my boy's swim lessons Saturday ams, so never do my SSS in the am unfortunately).
ReplyDeleteFleury