Every round we have some preseason tasks we have to complete on the 12wbt, such as cleaning out our pantry, gearing up for exercise, setting goals, just to name a few. The big task though, is "saying it out loud". Michelle asks us to be women/man of our word, and make a commitment to ourselves for the 12 weeks.
So, here is my commitment to myself for Round 1 2013 starting on February 11th.... Bring it on!!
My commitment is to follow the 12wbt by utilising the tools Michelle gives me. I will eat clean, train hard, and be honest to myself. I will support my husband 100% on his 12wbt journey and together we will continue to guide our 4 children to live a healthier and more active lifestyle. I will stay off wine for the duration of the 12 weeks. I will work HARD at becoming the best version of myself and I WILL lose 15+kgs this round, whilst becoming fitter and healthier.

>
No comments:
Post a Comment