Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whoop Whoop!

2.2kgs gone this week!! Whooo hooooo!! I am so goddamn happy I could dance! I am feeling fantastic & KNOW I can do this!
AND I am under 110kgs!!! I now weigh 109.1kgs...... only 9.2kgs and I will be in double digits! Geez, I cannot imagine what it will be like to weigh in under 100kgs - I just cannot wait!!!!
Sure, I didn't live up to some of my goals for last week - didn't post my daily points on my blog & didn't go over my points some days. But I ate out a lot the last week, so I "guesstimated" a lot of the time, and I always over compensate. I tried exercising on the treadmill, but my ankle did not hold up on it, and I've been in a bit of pain this week. However, the xtrainer was FINALLY fixed yesterday, so we're back in action! Yahooooo!!!
On a mission for a big loss this week - need 1.4kg to reach my 25kg goal. I can do it. Had some lemon tart today, and going to have some wines tonight (it's naughty Thursday after all!) but going to be 100% on track the rest of the week. It's my last week on the WW points system, as next week they are introducing "Pro Points", which looks interesting. I'm in 2 minds about the change - excited, cause it is supposed to be an excellent program, but disappointed that I am doing so well on Points, and now they change it, and all my recipe books, point calculators, etc will be useless to me! Not happy Jan!!
Had lots of compliments today about the way I am looking - always a great help with the motivation!!! Thanks girls xx
Onwards & downwards.................

1 comment:

  1. You are a weight loss machine....how fab are u

    I think u will enjoy the new program me...it will enthuse u so u won't plateau

    It is still counting points u get more points to even out with things going up in points

    I have a link to a website that has the calculator on it if that helps u

    Also I can't remember what else I was going to say ROFL

    Don't forget to drink heaps of water to contract the wine

    Well done

    ReplyDelete