Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fat Pants


I had a wardrobe cleanout today & got rid of a heap of fat clothes. Sorted them into 3 lots - bin, Op Shop & eBay. The items I am going to sell on eBay are formal wear that are in excellent condition, so I may as well get some money for them so I can buy some new clothes!!!
Felt so great to try on these clothes & realise that I just couldn't get away with wearing them anymore. Pictured are my Size 26 pants I wore at the beginning of my WW journey - and they were too tight on me!!! Aidan was able to fit comfortably in them with me. I look forward to when I'll be able to get the older kids to fit into them with me!!!
Oh, please excuse the bad hair - had just had a shower & not combed it yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment