Thursday, December 02, 2010

26kgs Gone - Whoo Hooo!!

A loss of 1.3kgs this week, bringing my total loss to 26kgs exactly! WOW! I am just so proud & amazed of myself! It's the most I have ever lost on Weight Watchers.
To be honest, I thought I would have lost a bit more going from the result on my home scales, so I was a tad disappointed - gee, I'm so greedy aren't I! But after the stuff up last week, I would have been stoked with a 2kg loss this week! Ah, never mind - I'll take any loss I can get.
So, I am weighing in at 106.7kgs and there are only 3 weigh ins left before Christmas & before I go away on holidays. I guess I have to face the fact that I will not make it to my goal of under 100kgs before the start of the new year. Although I could attempt to hit that mark on my homes scales, where I weighed in at 105.5kgs this morning (in the nudie rudie & before brekkie & coffees that is!). I'd be happy with that for sure!!
Just have to keep doing what I am doing - water, fruit, exercising, tracking... really enjoying it indeed. Have not felt it is a "diet" at all. Although, the ONE thing I am really missing is my glass of wine at night! Oh, how I look forward to Thursday nights & my wine!
Anyway, the silly season is upon us, and I have to just keep being vigilant with what goes in my mouth! God, I love Christmas time! Just a magical time to be a Mum!!!
Onwards & downwards.....

No comments:

Post a Comment