Thursday, August 02, 2007

Week 5 - I've Found My Mojo!!!

I've had a brilliant week! It's all come back to me - counting points in my head; making wise food choices; wanting to exercise, etc. etc. And I feel so good because of it! My clothes are starting to feel looser! The treadmill is just wonderful - I cannot rave enough about it!!
I had a great loss of 1.7kgs this week which brought me to my 5kgs - and I received my bookmark. I am now only just over 3kgs from what I weighed when I fell pregnant, which I think is just brilliant!
My goals for this month of August are as follows:
  • to get below 115kg

  • to exercise for at least 15 minutes a day

  • to track every morsel of food that enters my mouth

Another exciting thing this week is I have found Yellowglen Jewel champers, that is only 4.5 points for an ENTIRE bottle. I've sampled, and although not as nice as the original, it is a fantastic drop for a low joule alcoholic drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment