My home scales are showing a kilo gain, and it's all because I let loose on the weekend when we had friends over for dinner. It started when I was given a bottle of Domain Chandon by one of them.... oh dear! And then of course I had to try the fruit crumble (with cream & custard) for dessert. My Mexican dinner was all healthy, but I just ate too much of it! And then on Sunday the trend continued! I even had to have some more fruit crumble (with cream & custard again of course!!!!). Soooo, I am preparing myself for the worst at weigh in this week, but in the meantime I am in damage control & trying to minimise the gain as much as possible before then!
I have also received in the mail today the forms & information in regards to my surgery in 5 weeks time. I feel sick when thinking about it. I am just sooooo not looking forward to being on crutches again! I just pray this is the last surgery I will need, and hopefully I will be walking without a limp in the near future!
Onwards & downwards......

>
Weekends are EVIL!!! For months I weighed in on Saturday mornings and somehow it gave me a "green light" to enjoy some indulgences but found I was spending the rest of the week trying to undo the damage - the things we do to lose weight while still maintaining a social life!
ReplyDeleteStay focussed on your goal to get to double digits and regardless of what the scales say this week it can all be turned around.