Thursday, August 16, 2007

Week 7 - Another Kilo Gone

This week we had my Mum's 59th Surprise birthday party. It was a great day. We had a BBQ lunch, and I totally blew my points for the day on champagne, 2 slices of cheesecake, a piece of chocolate cake (although I made a low fat one) and party pies. I knew I was going to have to work hard all week to counteract it, so I made sure I exercised, and saved points throughout the week to balance it out. It obviously paid off with a loss of a kilo this week. I am extremely happy that I have lost 7kgs in 7 weeks!
As of last Monday, it was 20 weeks until Christmas. I have challenged myself to get to under 100kgs by then. That means I needed to lose just over 16kgs in 20 weeks, which is VERY doable. I have lost 2 kilos so far, which means just over 14kg in 18 weeks now - I am on a mission!!!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a realistic goal - i'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete