Thursday, August 30, 2007

Week 9 - Loss of 700g, Total 8.3kgs

Phew, had a loss today, which was such a shock! I weighed heavier on my home scales this morning than I did last week, so was expecting the worst, but ended up with a 700g loss. Extremely happy about it, and have now learnt my lesson in regards to weekend binges, and am not going to make that mistake again this week. Still on target for my "20 Weeks Until Christmas" goal. I just can't imagine how good it would feel to be under 100kgs... can't wait!!!
I've been working hard on the treadmill, and aim for at least an hour a day, although sometimes I can only manage 15 mins, due to either time restraints or ankle pain.
Only 1.7kgs from my 10kg loss mark, so aiming high this week! Onwards and downwards!!!
Some recent photos of the kids following...


1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous kids!!! Congrats on the loss too!

    ReplyDelete