Thursday, July 26, 2007

Week 4 - 900g Loss, Total 3.3kgs

I have worked really hard this week to make up for the 300g gain I had last week. I had one night where I had a points blow out with a couple of wines, and too many Snakatas, but I have exercised all week to combat that & stuck within my points every other day. When I weighed in today for a loss of 900g, I was really disappointed at first. I guess I am expecting to have big weight losses like I did when I started on WW last year. However, I have to drum it into my head that any loss is a good loss, and my body is still recovering from pregnancy and the caesarian, and I am also eating like a horse because of my breastfeeding. My body could also be adjusting to the shock of exercising after doing none for so long. So, I am going to be more leniant on myself. As long as I lose, then I should be happy!
For the last 2 weeks we haven't had home scales, which has been killing me. I like to weigh myself before my shower each morning so I can see how I am going, and if the scales are heading in the right direction. Fortunately today I exchanged my faulty scales for some new ones - YIPPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment