Weighed in this morning at my meeting and I am exactly the same as I have been the last 2 weeks at 111.1kg! I think it is incredibly strange I am EXACTLY the same and not even 100g more or 100g less. I have definitely hit the dreaded plateau everyone talks about!
Sooooo, what am I going to do to get things moving again, especially since I am on holidays in a week's time? I have read up on "No Count" today & honestly cannot see it working for me. I might try & see if I can bust this plateau with an increase of exercise and changing some things in the way that I eat and if all else fails, then I will jump on the "No Count" wagon. No alcohol for this week (I am on Day 4 of my No Alcohol Challenge!!!) might help to get the scales moving as well!
I was paid the nicest compliment today. I was chatting to one of the mothers at my son's Kinder who I haven't talked to before (besides saying hello) and after 5 or so minutes she said "I meant to tell you a few weeks ago that you are looking really great. You've lost a heap of weight, haven't you?". I was absolutely over the moon. It was so nice to hear it from someone who had no idea I was on Weight Watchers! Well, she knows now - I cannot help but sing the praises of WW and how it is not a diet, but a healthy eating lifestyle.
6 sleeps to go until our Qld holiday - WE CANNOT WAIT!!!

>
Believe it or not, sometimes you might need to eat slightly more. Are you using all your extra points? If not use 'em. You need to fool your body. It gets used to the same level of exercise and food. So mix it up a little. Also mix up your usual exercise routine by cross training and doing something different. I've hit the plateau before. It sucks.
ReplyDelete