Thursday, October 12, 2006

Week 24 - Stayed the Same 111.1kgs

Absolutely over the moon as I stayed the same today - 111.1kgs! I was really expecting to put on due to constipation over the last 4 days, and was so stoked to weigh in the same! I am sure I am going to have a good loss this week and reach my goal of being under 110kg. I'll just have to keep off the pain medication to get my bowels back to normal!
It's going to be 33 degrees in Melbourne today! Unfortunately too windy so a yukky day! 13 Sleeps until we leave on our holiday - whoo hoooo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:46 pm

    Hi Jules, I'm new to WW and the WW message boards, and have been spending time reading as many 'blogs' as I can. I found your blog very inspirational and just wanted to say - go girl! Your achievments to date are fantastic - keep up the good work.

    Maxine

    ReplyDelete