Monday, October 16, 2006

ARRGGGHHH Struggling......

Yes, TTOM is coming up & I have been a ball of grumpiness. Hubby seems to be slackening off a bit with Weight Watchers, and unfortunately he is leading me astray in the process. Why is it so hard to say NO when he asks if I would like a glass of wine? Fortunately I haven't been too bad, but just over my points, and due to the lack of exercise in the last week and a half, the scales are not being nice.
However, today is a new day & I am determined to get back to my old self (the one hubby calls the "Weight Watchers Nazi"). I really need to pull in the ropes before our holiday in 9 sleeps time, or all my hard work will be wasted. AND I really want to get as close to 100kgs as I can by Christmas/New Year.
A couple of challenges I am in -

  • Kitty's 10kg New Year Challenge
  • Bec's Commitment to NOT touch Alcohol - I am doing this until we leave for holidays (starting from today!!). Surely I can go 9 days without booze?? Can't I??????

No comments:

Post a Comment