Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Painful Week

This week has unfortunately been a bad one pain wise. My shin has been playing up terribly, so much so that I ended up at the RMH Emergency Dept on Saturday night to get something done. However, after waiting 5 hours to be seen, I decided to go home and "self medicate" with lots of alcohol. I saw my GP on Tuesday, who believes I have an infection and am currently on a course of antibiotics, and I also had some xrays done for my Othopedic Specialist appointment on Friday morning.
So, due to my bad week, the alcohol content of the week has been rather high, and the exercise level has been low. In fact, the only exercise I had was 10 minutes of aqua aerobics which I had to stop due to the severity of the pain in my shin! Otherwise, I have been good on the food side, and have been tracking religiously still. However, not confident for my weigh in tomorrow at all. Oh well......

No comments:

Post a Comment