I've joined a group of like minded ladies for "The Weigh Out". It's to help us stay focussed during October. We had to make a commitment to ourselves and share it with the group, so here is mine....
So, this morning here I am with my cup of tea, and no Facebook. I usually sit on FB for my cuppa each morning, but instead, I'll read the news online! I might even play a game of "Master Mind" with my eldest!!!
Today also is the first day of OcSober, which is an online charity thing a bit like FebFast & all those other stay off the booze for charity events. I'm not signing up online for it, but Greg, our training buddy Dayna & myself will be doing it just for ourselves! Although we will be enjoying a well earned drink after riding 100kms on October 26th!
So here's to a fresh month, a new commitment, and getting back to double digits!!! Bring it on!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment