Monday, September 30, 2013

100 Reasons Why

So, my reasons why I am doing this.  Why I am battling to get healthy & fit & not giving up.  These are my 100 reasons why....
  1. I want to feel happy within myself
  2. I want to feel fit
  3. I want to BE fit
  4. I want to feel healthy
  5. I want to BE healthy
  6. I want to feel strong
  7. I want to BE strong
  8. I want to lift weights like a Boss!
  9. I want abs
  10. I want to not feel disgusted when I look at my reflection
  11. I want to feel confident
  12. I want to stop avoiding school drop off/pick up incase I see someone I know
  13. I want to look good naked
  14. I want to FEEL good naked
  15. I want to wear nice clothes
  16. I want to never feel despair in a change room of a store again
  17. I want to shop in those stores I currently walk by and look longingly at
  18. I want an outfit from Lorna Jane
  19. I want to wear nice underwear
  20. I want to own a matching lacey bra & undies set again
  21. I want to feel sexy in my own skin
  22. I want to not be embarrassed of my body infront of my husband
  23. I want to comfortably wear bathers at a pool or the beach
  24. I want to go on an overseas holiday without stressing about what to wear
  25. I want to go on ANY holiday and not stress about what to wear and what will fit me
  26. I want to not worry that other people are judging me
  27. I want to be able to eat in public without thinking of what other people are thinking of me
  28. I want a thigh gap
  29. I want a flat tummy
  30. I want toned arms with no Bingo Wings
  31. I want a smaller bum
  32. I want less weight stress on my ankle
  33. I want to be the best role model I can be to my kids
  34. I want my kids to be proud of me
  35. I want my kids never to be embarrassed of their fat mum
  36. I want to sit on a ride at a theme park & never worry that I won't fit
  37. I want to have energy to get out of bed in the morning
  38. I want to have energy to play with the kids at the park
  39. I want to go rock climbing
  40. I want to climb a mountain
  41. I want to inspire people to get out & do it!
  42. I want to be the best version I can possibly be of myself
  43. I want to ride as much as possible in my quest to help conquer cancer
  44. I want to enjoy every second of every day
  45. I want to seize the moment
  46. I want to enjoy nourishing my body with good food
  47. I want to nourish my children's bodies with good food
  48. I want to teach my children about good nutrition
  49. I want to live a long life to watch them grow old
  50. I want to feel my emotions and stress and not find them in the bottom of a wine bottle
  51. I want to be able to live without counting calories
  52. I want to exercise for the love it
  53. I want to not stand out for being the fattest in a group
  54. Or the fattest in a room
  55. I want to walk long distances without puffing
  56. I want to lie down without feeling like my boobs are suffocating me
  57. I want to be able to walk into a gym without feeling all eyes are on me
  58. I want to be able to walk into a gym thinking they're looking at me cause I look good
  59. I want to love my life more than I do now
  60. I want to not feel stressed
  61. I want to jump with the kids on the trampoline
  62. I want to swim with the kids at the pool and beach
  63. I want to try & surf
  64. I want to tandem skydive
  65. I want to run up the steps of the Eureka Tower
  66. I want to be able to plank for 2-3 minutes
  67. I want to wall sit for over 5 minutes
  68. I want to look good in workout gear
  69. I want to join a boxing class
  70. I want the robes at hotels to fit me
  71. I want the bath towels at hotels to wrap around me
  72. I want to go to Bali & not have the shopkeepers tell me they have clothes for big ladies
  73. I want to be average
  74. I want to be extraordinary
  75. I want to be exceptional
  76. I want my husband not to be able to keep his hands off me
  77. I want to wear singlets without worrying about my fat arms
  78. I want to wear short dresses
  79. I want to wear shorts
  80. I want to wear a sports bra
  81. I want to not feel hopeless in an aerobics class
  82. I want to be faster on the bike
  83. I want to be proud
  84. I want to be awesome
  85. I want to look awesome in lycra
  86. I want to learn to swim properly
  87. I want to be able to hire costumes for dress up parties that fit me
  88. I want to do a MB 12wbt Finale workout without stopping
  89. Or being embarrassed at my ability
  90. I want old friends to say "wow" when they see me
  91. I want energy all day long
  92. I want a satisfying life
  93. I want to be content & have that rub off on my family
  94. I want to snow board
  95. I want to climb Uluru
  96. I want to go horseriding
  97. I want to ride the 180km Around the Bay in a Day
  98. I want to do Paint Ball skirmish
  99. I want to share my joy
  100. I want to live my life to the fullest


1 comment: