It's the last week of the school holidays & the weather in Melbourne has been shocking with rain & gale force winds.....FFS
Upset all our plans for the week & the many zoo visits we wanted to make, including our first visit to Healesville Sanctuary.... FFS
I love the school holidays and all my sleep ins... No FFS
But I miss my regular bike riding... FFS
Just picked up my bike today from having it serviced, and can't wait to get out on it..... No FFS
Going for a 70km ride with a group of girls tomorrow morning and can't wait... No FFS
There better not be any magpies... FFS
| Brownies did not last long!!! |
Kids have been thoroughly impressed by
Have been to the dentist this morning with Paige, who will be getting a root canal next week... FFS
She's not worried at all because she doesn't know what she's in for.... No FFS
I'm in for a bill of $750!!! ..... FFS
I should have picked a career as a dentist... FFS
Did my first real weights session last night with Greg.... No FFS
I may have called him
I could hardly swing my arm around behind me whilst driving the car today to
I love the feeling of DOMs though... No FFS
Feel like I am FINALLY back on track, and finally off the wine, but taking it one day at a time... No FFS
| Believe from a friend, Scrambled egg whites, weights session |
Only 27 days of work left for me.... FFS
But I've applied for a couple of jobs internally at my work & hopefully something will come of it - fingers crossed.... No FFS
Signed up for the 2014 Brisbane Ride to Conquer Cancer.... No FFS
Have been reminded today with some bad news that cancer doesn't discriminate..... FFS
It's why we ride & do what we can to get the funds for cancer research.... No FFS
I still have $258 to go until I qualify for the Adelaide Ride to Conquer Cancer in November. If you'd like to make a donation, you can do so here...

>
Jules that brownie looks insanely good!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat effort signing up for the RCC, you should be very proud of all that you guys are doing for this hideous disease. No FFS!
love
Jan