Have struggled all weekend with the Dukan. Out for dinner on Friday night, at work all day on Saturday & drinks & a roast with family yesterday, and it is all just too much! I want to live my bloody life happily, whilst losing weight, and enjoy my food! It's just not something that can be done realistically on the Dukan Diet! Perhaps it is easier for someone who doesn't have 5 others in the family they have to prepare food for! I don't know.... it's just not for me.
So, I may be throwing in the towel on the Dukan, but I am definitely not giving up on the weightloss. I have just rejoined Weight Watchers, and will go back to my weekly meetings this Thursday. I have lost over 30kgs with Weight Watchers, so I just KNOW I can get to goal once I put my mind to it. I can do this. I will do this. And in the meantime, I can eat & drink like a normal person (all within points of course!!).
Did I mention it is only 41 sleeps til Christmas. The excitement in this household is building!!!!
So, as I close one door, I open another. Onwards & downwards...

>
No comments:
Post a Comment