Have just had a look back on my blog to my first entry on 27th April 2006. I've been slogging away at this for over 5 years now, and I must say I am pretty disappointed with how far I have come - 5 years to lose just over 20kgs sounds like a huge waste of time. But, I guess with 2 pregnancies, a few operations, and all of life's ups & downs, it makes sense.
I just finished reading Portia De Rossi's book "Unbearable Lightness" last night. She struggled with anorexia & bulimia, and it was amazing to see how far she took things until she became so sick that she decided to do something about it! Quite remarkable, and I could definitely relate to some of the things she said about dieting.
So, it is 336 days (48 weeks) until I am in Bali - with hubby & childfree! I'm already excited! AND I am determined not to be a big fatty boombah!!! 48 weeks to lose 33kgs should be a walk in the park. My goal weight with Weight Watchers was 65kgs, but on the Dukan, it takes into account how many kids you've had, your bone density, your age & lifestyle, etc, and it's given me my goal weight of 78.8kgs, which is difference of 13.8kgs. I think I'll use the Dukan weight as my first goal, and then see how I look/feel at this weight, and then take it further if need be. Can't imagine being 78kgs, let alone under 100kgs! BRING IT ON!!
Day 28 - Attack Phase Day 3
Weight: 111.8kgs (loss of 0.4kgs - Total Loss 4.6gs)
- 1 Egg, 1 1/2tbs oatbran, cottage cheese, cinnamon (delicious!!!!)
- 2 coffees, skim milk

>
No comments:
Post a Comment