However, today I am starting afresh, and back to the attack phase. In the book, Dr Dukan recommends starting with the Attack phase if you go off track.
So, back to the grindstone, and will keep on track until Christmas, with the exception of upcoming Christmas parties in December. And this time, I am determined to damn well exercise daily!!!
So, to recap, the 24 days I was on track with the Dukan (with a few wines here & there!), I lost 6.7kgs. Not a bad effort!!! My last weigh in was at 109.7kgs, and 9 days later (ie. this morning) I weighed in at 112.9kgs, which is a gain of 3.2kgs - eeeeek!!! Still, 3.5kgs in a month is not a bad weight loss in the normal scheme of things really.
So, here we go... again.....
A couple of pictures of me yesterday. God I hate having my photo taken at this size!!!
Day 25 - Attack Phase
Weight: 112.9kgs (gain of 3.2kgs in 9 days - Total Loss 3.5kgs)
- 2 Eggs, 2tbs oatbran, 2 coffees, skim milk
- Kangaroo fillet cooked with Cajun spices, onion, cottage cheese

>
No comments:
Post a Comment