I've had my fun away - 12 nights in Bali, 9 nights in Cobram, and now it's back to reality. And I'm on a bloody mission! THIS IS IT! And that's exactly what I am calling it - my "THIS IS IT" mission! I have no more holidays planned for a long while, and nothing to derail me, so this is MY time - time for me to get to goal!
Had a great time away. Beautiful sunshine, relaxing, kids enjoying themselves, and of course also food, chocolate (that Easter Bunny has a lot to answer for!), and wine, wine & more wine! But I enjoyed it all, and now am ready for the hard work it's going to take to get me to my goal!
Can't really believe it, but after 4 enjoyable years of maternity leave, I start back at work tonight. Not sure why am I doing it, as I don't really need to work financially, but I think it may subconsciously be a little hard for me to let go of my fantastic workplace, and also I think I don't like the fact I will be an unemployed "kept" woman! Stupid, I know, but I will give working a shot, and if it causes too much grief with the family, then I will resign sooner rather than later.
Anyway, so glad today is the start of my THIS IS IT mission!
Time to reassess some goals - 1. Stay under my daily points total; 2. Exercise every day; 3.Drink water, water, water; 4.Plan all my meals daily; 5. Religiously track every morsel.
Here's to a new me... Onwards & downwards.....

>
No comments:
Post a Comment