Thursday, May 05, 2011

This Is It.... Really, It Is!

The Biggest Loser Finale was on Sunday night, and this is the before & after pic of the winner, Emma. She is really inspiring! She started off the same weight as I did, and went on to lose over 65kgs (most of it not even while she was in the BL House!!!!), and God she looks HOT!! Just an amazing transformation, and something that I am going to aspire to!
Anyway, after claiming "This is it" last week, I fell off the wagon big time. A huge weekend of eating, drinking & arguments with the husband, and a gain of 2.3kgs for me this week. My total weight loss is now down to 25kgs, and it has definitely given me the enormous kick up the arse I need! I feel so disappointed & angry at myself for getting so off track. And unfortunately a lot of my anger is aimed at my husband for leading me astray (he is off track big time at the moment!) but I have to remember it is not his fault - it is mine for not having enough willpower to say no!
This morning I had made the decision to just call into my WW meeting & be weighed & not stay for the actual meeting itself, as I have been struggling with getting the boys organised with toys & snacks to keep them quiet whilst the WW Leader is talking. However, I gave myself a huge talking to, made the effort to get organised, and stayed for the meeting. It is definitely something that I need to make sure I do each week - it is almost like therapy for me, and it definitely keeps me on the straight & narrow when I attend meetings. Weighing in just isn't enough - I can do that at home on my own!!! So, I am here & now making a commitment that I will attend my WW meeting each week (unless sick or on holidays) to keep me in check!
Okay, enough blabbering. I can do this. I know I can. I just have to believe in myself a little harder & dig deep to find that strength!
On a positive note, I am back into my xtrainer exercise with a vengeance! God, I love it. I feel lost when I haven't had my hour on it! How lucky I am to find an exercise that I thoroughly enjoy & am addicted to!! Going to have a great loss this week! Cannot wait for next week's weigh in already!!! haha!
Onwards & downwards.......

No comments:

Post a Comment