Saturday, April 02, 2011

Easy to Put On, Hard to Get Off!!!

How easy is weight to put on!??!! I think I can just look at a chocolate & I gain 100gms! That 4.6kgs was just sooooooooo easy to put on - took a whole 28 days for me to do it! Had a chat to myself last night on the xtrainer about portion sizes! No, I'm not crazy & don't actually talk to myself, just a deep think about my issues with the size of the meals I am dishing up. It's so bloody easy to fall back into bad habits, and at dinner last night, I noticed I had a double sized serve of my WW Gozleme dish, and then went & picked at the leftovers! I was full after one serving, but continued on regardless to my second serve, and then still went for more! WTF!?!? Something that I have to work on again is stopping when I feel full. It was so easy for 2 weeks in Bali to keep making trips back to the buffet to fill my plate even when I was full, because the food was just so yummy, and there was just so much to choose from. So, I have forgotten to listen to my tummy when it told me it was full! So, that's my goal for this week! Today was a fantastic day! I stayed within my 34ppts for the day and have just done 60min on the xtrainer. My portion sizes have been great today. Oh, and another thing I am going to work on as of Monday. My coffee consumption! My intake has been creeping up to 4-6 cups in the morning, and it is such a waste of those valuable points! Think I will just treat myself to coffees on the weekend, which is when I enjoy them most, or maybe just one in the morning, and then back onto green or ginger tea, which I really love & haven't been drinking much of lately. MUST SET MY MIND TO DO THIS! So, 2 goals for this week:-
  • Watch portion sizes & stop eating when tummy is full

  • Reduce coffee intake during the week

  • Love the fact that winter is well on it's way, and I can get back into all the yummy low point soups I love to make during the cold weather!!!


    Onwards & downwards........

    No comments:

    Post a Comment