Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Rollercoaster Ride of Life!

Ah, how funny to see the title of my last post "Back on Track". Yes, I am back on track, but unfortunately derailed myself on the weekend with 10th Birthday celebrations for my first born! It started off on Friday night with wine to calm the nerves due to 8 x10 year old boys sleeping over. My God, what a noise they made!! All good intentions for the weekend were out the weekend with more drinking & naughty snacking! Was straight back on the wagon Monday morning, but wasn't enough to stop the inevitable gain I was going to have today. Yep, 500gms gain today. IF ONLY I had exercised over the weekend, I think I might have stayed the same on the scales! Oh well, I am here on WW for life, and I still have to enjoy myself along the way. Speaking of which, I am off to Cobram on Sunday for the last week of the school holidays & the Easter break. 9 days away & I just can't wait! I know I will be drinking most nights, but will ensure I have healthy snacks on hand & will be eating well. One thing I notice at the van is that my portion sizes increase, so that is something I will have to keep a close eye on. Will be taking my scales to weigh in each morning to keep track on how I am faring. Had an ultrasound on my leg this morning (for removal of my varicose vein). I'm all very excited about moving forward with the improvement of me & my body. The future is looking so bright & it's bloody exciting!!!! Happy Easter for next week (won't be posting due to being away!!) Onwards and downwards.....

No comments:

Post a Comment