I honestly cannot believe I have done it! I have lasted 28 days without a drop of alcohol passing my lips! And it was so much easier than I could ever have imagined!
In the process, I have raised $370 for the Australian Drug & Alcohol Foundation! VERY proud of myself!!!
The funny thing was that I stayed up to Midnight on Feb 28th, just to have a couple of wines & vodkas! The next morning I paid for it - absolutely shattered from lack of sleep & a headache to boot. Think I will pass on the booze now until we head off to Bali in 11 sleeps!!
Speaking of which, Monday night (before staying up for the drinks!), I had a lapse in my thinking process. For some reason, whilst doing the dishes after dinner, I thought "holiday time - stuff it", and then proceeded to eat about 30ppts worth of cookies, chocolate biscuits & chips! This happens all the time with me when I am about to go on holidays. I go into "holiday mode" and have them mindset that I am going to gain weight anyway, so why not just give up a couple of weeks beforehand anyway! VERY frustrating! I am totally over my points now for this week, and my scales are showing a kilo gain! I am hoping to hell that I can undo the damage on the xtrainer, but if not, I am dreading slipping under that 30kg goal I achieved last week! FINGERS CROSSED for WI tomorrow!!!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment