YAY! I did it! Loss of 1.2kgs this week, brings my total weightloss to 30.5kgs! I just can't believe it!! It seems so surreal to be able to say "I've lost 30kgs!". As someone mentioned to me, it's the equivalent of 2 toddlers!!! Just amazing!
I absolutely exercised like a mad woman this week. Most days I did between 75-90 minutes on the xtrainer. And at the end of the week, I still had my 49pts from my weekly stash left over. I do however, still eat all my exercise points, and that is what I think is the beauty of the WW program. If you work for it, then you can have the extra points! Just LOVE it!!!
So only 18 sleeps now until Bali. And I am starting to panic about the amount of weight I will gain at Club Med with unlimited food & alcohol on offer. I really have to make myself get to the gym each morning for an hour on the xtrainer. If I can do that, then I will be so proud of myself! The problem is, I am already doubting myself in my ability to be strong enough to do it! Ho Hum! What will be, will be, and I will just work my arse off when I get home to minimise the damage done! I still have to enjoy myself afterall!
Only 4 days of Febfast left. Have so far raised an amount of $170 for charity, which is fantastic! Can't believe how easy I have found giving up the booze! At least I now know I can do it easily when I want to!
Now, onto my next goal of getting into double digits! Only 2.3kgs to lose, and how I would love to do that before Bali! Here's to another great week! Onwards & downwards..........

>
No comments:
Post a Comment