I have made a list of some of things I want to get done when I lose some more weight.
- Tattoo removal - I have a little tattoo on my good ankle that is just horrible, and something I regretted I think from the day I had it done. It is one of 3 tattoos I have, but the others are not in such an obvious place (one on my bikini line, and one on my back). I have already enquired about this removal, and it is something I want to reward myself with when I get under 100kgs.
- Varicose vein removal - I have a large varicose vein that appeared not long after my car accident in my bad leg. My physio states it is from bad blood supply in that leg (and unfortunately varicose veins are hereditary, and my Mum has them!). It runs from the top front of my thigh and winds it way down my leg to my ankle. VERY big & unsightly & actually aches when I exercise. So when I lose another 20 or so kilos, I want it GONE!!
- Spider Vein Treatment - I have some small spider veins on my legs. Not much of a bother, but I want them gone as well.
- Boobs & maybe Tummy Tuck - I have always had very big boobs, and after breastfeeding 4 babies, gravity has taken hold! I want them reduced & lifted - Ahhhh, can't imagine how good that would look/feel!!! And depending on what my old tummy looks like in another 20-30kgs, I may get a tummy tuck done at the same time.
Okay, that's all for now. I am sure I will be adding to this list as I get smaller & I notice things wobbling, wrinkling, jiggling.......

>
No comments:
Post a Comment