I am sitting here, with an upset tummy, a headache & exhaustion! Too many wines last night, and I want to remember this feeling, so I don't do it again! I don't know why I thought it was a good idea, but I poured a glass of wine with dinner, and then continued with the wine until I went to bed about 11pm. And as usual when I have been drinking, I had a shocking sleep! I was up from 3am til 4.30am, mainly just stressing about the flight to Bali (I have terrible anxiety about flying), and I just could not get back to sleep!!!
Won't go into the snacking that accompanied the wine. I will work that off in the next couple of days on the xtrainer. Just want to make sure I don't bother with wine again until Bali (well, cocktails in Bali anyway!!).
Onwards & downwards (with no more headaches!).......

>
No comments:
Post a Comment