Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 10 of Febfast!

Cannot believe I have reached 10 days without alcohol!! Amazing! I really thought it would be a struggle, but I have found it so easy & not tempted in the slightest! Only 18 more days to go, and then I am going to celebrate with a nice bottle of wine!
Had a loss of 600gms this week. And would just like to say.... NOT HAPPY JAN! I have been bloody perfect all week! Exercised every day, tracked every morsel, not touched alcohol, and to have such a little result is really disappointing! Was really hoping for a big one to get me closer to that 30kg goal!!!
As hubby says, my body is changing & maybe I am building up a little muscle too from all my hours on the xtrainer. I guess this may be true, but it just seems I have been chasing this 30kgs for AGES! Will try & get there next week or the week after for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment