Fantastic loss of 1.4kgs for me this week! WHOOO HOOOO!! Better than I expected after my big night out on Saturday night. I now have only 40kgs EXACTLY to lose until goal - that sounds so much better than 67+kgs to go!!
It is day 3 of Febfast, and I know I am going to be able to last the whole month. It's even "naughty Thursday" today & I don't care that I am not going to have a wine! I just keep thinking of how good my losses are going to be without wine & the snacking that accompanies it! It is the one thing that blows my points out the water every week!
Only 2.3kgs to hit my 30kgs goal, and only 5.1kgs til I am in double digits. 5 weeks until Bali, and I am going to make sure I reach both of those goals before then!!!
My WW leader has left our meeting. She was absolutely fantastic, and I loved her so much!!! The new leader is a first timer, and a bit quiet & nervous today when she took the meeting. I felt for her, as I know how hard it must be to be speaking up in front of everyone for the first time! However, I just know she will be inspirational to me - she has lost 62kgs to get to her goal - so I will be reminded every time I see her, that if SHE can do it, then I can do it too!!!
Onwards & downwards......

>
No comments:
Post a Comment