This week has been a good week. I've still gone over my points every day & eaten my exercise points. I still had over 20 points left in the weekly stash last night, which is good. I think I would have better weight loss if I didn't eat all my exercise points, but I love my food too much!
Day 17 of Febfast, and to tell the honest to God truth, I haven't missed wine at all! Don't get me wrong, I will be definitely having a wine on March 1st, but I am just surprised at how easily I have been able to give it up. Not once have I thought I would fail in doing this challenge! I'm quite impressed with myself!
We were given the mother of all zucchinis this week, and I have been baking like a mad woman - zucchini cakes & zucchini slice, and zucchini has been hidden in all our meals! I love zucchini, but it is something the rest of the family are not fond of, so I have had to disguise it. The zucchini pasta sauce was a huge success, and something I will definitely be repeating!
Looking forward to another week of hard work on the xtrainer to reach my goal!
Onwards & downwards.......

>
Wow that's big......
ReplyDeleteWell done on the loss
Are you drinking all your water??
Have to admit thought you would find no alcohol hard but you are a legend .....
Keep it up