Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekly ProPoints Totals (27 Jan - 2 Feb 2011)

Daily Points of 34, Weekly Stash of 49pts

Thursday 27/1 - 42pts used (19pts exercise earned) Had a good day points-wise, but fell victim to my beloved Hot Cross Buns! Oh, how I love them with melted, dripping butter... yum yum!
Friday 28/1 - 48pts (18pts exercise earned) Pizza for dinner, and oh, how yuk I felt after 3 pieces of it. It's so hard to track pizza on WW, so I always overestimate - tonight I tracked 20pt for it, which is probably well over what it was worth, but anyway, just to be sure I'll keep it at that! 65min on the xtrainer & a 3 hour walk around Melbourne Zoo was enough exercise for me today!!
Saturday 29/1 - 109pts (16pts exercise earned) Had a huge night out so made sure I had lots of points saved up, both weekly stash & exercise earned. Too many bottles of wine consumed (5 in total I think), but very proud of how I did eating out - stuck to seafood & vegies!! Have decided to participate in Febfast - no drinking for me for a whole 28 days! AND I am going to do it!!!
Sunday 30/1 - 45pts (20pts exercise earned) Hung over today and it was a HOT 40 deg Melbourne day! Still managed 75min on the xtrainer, although I had to do it in intervals due the heat! Would have stayed under points if my mother didn't bring around a quiche, of which I had a slice!! First accident with the xtrainer - Aidan dropped something & got caught under the pedal as I pushed down. Lots of tears & a nice bruise! Very lucky it wasn't something more serious!!! Knew there was a reason I had a fire screen around it, and of course, today was the day I didn't place it correctly to cover the moving parts!!!
Monday 31 /1 - 68pts (16pts exercise earned) Went over my points with a bottle of champers, since I am starting Febfast tomorrow! Wanted one last drink before I was dry for 28 days!!!
Tuesday 1/2 - 37pts (16pts exercise earned) NEARLY stayed within points, but overdid it at lunch time, because I forgot to eat brekkie!
Wednesday 2/2 - 42pts (16pts exercise earned) Maybe I just have to accept that I am going to go over my points daily & eat some of my extra points. I guess that is what they are there for, and when I am exercising, I guess I am entitled to eat those extra points too. Still have 17pts remaining of my weekly stash, so very happy with that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment