My Daily points are 34, with a bonus weekly stash of 49pts. Would love to be able to have my weekly stash still at 49pts by the end of the week, and only use up my exercise points for when I need more than 34pts a day!
Thursday 20/1 - 81pts used (16pts exercise earned) Major blow out again with bloody wine & potato chips!!!
Friday 21/1 - 41pts used (25pts exercise earned) Had a good day, but went over points whilst baking cupcakes (had to try them out of course!!). Did 90min on the xtrainer & felt fantastic!!!
Saturday 22/1 - 78pts used (14pts exercise earned) Had a party to attend that started at 5.30pm (dinner time) but was good & only snacked on a few things, even though there was not one thing available that was healthy & low fat! Drove & drank water all night, but when we got home, I once again had wine & snacks! ARGH!!!
Sunday 23/1 - 46pts used (16pts exercise earned) Had some ice cream cake today that I worked out later to be about 13pts!! Ouch! Would have been under points for the day if it hadn't been for that! Really struggled on the xtrainer, but still did an hour - think I may have overdone on it on Friday night with the 90min workout!
Monday 24/1 - 35pts used (16pts exercise earned) Had a lovely day at home with delicious Spicy Lamb Gozleme for dinner. Recipe was in Jan 2011 WW magazine. The kids loved it so much they want it for dinner tomorrow night! Struggled again on the xtrainer but still did 60min.
Tuesday 25/1 - 57pts used (12pts exercise earned) Hubby & I went & saw Billy Connolly at the Arts Centre - was fantastic. But we were early, so enjoyed our "grown up" time alone with a couple of wines, that unfortunately continued when we got home, so once again I blew my points!
Wednesday 26/1 - 92pts used (19pts exercise earned) WTF am I doing?? I am so bloody pissed off & annoyed with myself. Had a fantastic day, still had 20+ weekly points in my stash, so was really proud of myself! Then we called into my parents place & had a couple of champers & lamingtons with cream for Australia Day! But of course, I then had the taste for it, so the wine drinking continued when we got home & of course, so did a lot of snacking! Why the hell do I keep sabotaging myself?!!? I cannot even put into words how annoyed I am with myself!

>
Don't know about you but I LOVE having my kids home from school BUT I need the routine to help with my weightloss...do u find that or do uo find it harder when the kids are at school??
ReplyDeleteHey Kathie. I am the same - LURRVVVEE having my kids home, but the routine is so much better for weightloss & exercise! xx
ReplyDelete