Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blowouts!

I hd 3 days of blowouts this week. The usual "naughty Thursday" blowout, but then again on Monday & then last night - the night before weigh in!! What the hell was I thinking?!? I's bad enough once a week (and I can make up for the blowout in the days to come with exercise) but why the hell did I do it again TWICE?!?!
However, I still had a loss of 1kg today, which was good, but undeserving. And that kilo was probably all that extra milk I have been carrying, as my boobs seemed to have settled down a lot since last week!? All I know is I am kicking myself, cause I reckon I would have had a big loss if I had of stuck on track all week. I worked my butt off on the xtrainer every day this last week!!
Anyway, TODAY is a new day, and I am going to stay on track ALL this week! I need to lose another 1.6kgs to get to my pre Christmas weight, and then I want to get to under 100kgs before we leave for Bali in 7 weeks. I can do it! I WILL do it!
I am going to get back to posting my daily points totals. Keeps me accountable & makes me think twice about blowing out.
Onwards & downwards......

No comments:

Post a Comment