Thursday, July 01, 2010

Week 45!!!

Eeeeekkkk... 45 weeks this time on Weight Watchers! BUT, at least I keep going back & will stick with it until the end!
A loss of 400gms this week. Only a little loss, but I am extremely happy with it, especially since I weighed the same as last week on my home scales! I spent a few days away with the kids, and although I wasn't naughty, I wasn't tracking my points, and wasn't 100% strict with myself. So, I am definitely pleased a loss showed! Back into it 100% today!
Nothing much else to report this week. It's FREEZING cold, and school holidays too, which I absolutely love! I love lazy mornings with the kids, and days spent at home in our PJs! And the good thing about winter time & the cold weather, is it is so easy to enjoy nice warm soups a few times a week!!!
Onwards & downwards....

1 comment:

  1. 400gms is fantastic esp since you had gastro go thru everyone.
    and you were away by yourself with 4 kids.
    i am proud of you not giving up
    Keep going

    ReplyDelete