I can do this! I will do this!!
I was derailed by my "well meaning" husband who brought home some wine on the weekend. Also I ate a WHOLE medium pizza on Tuesday night whilst catching up with my girlfriends as well! I am still not at the stage were I can stop eating when I am full - something I am really working on! However, I got straight back in the saddle and back on track!! And the proof is in the pudding - a loss of 1.3kgs this week. Have now lost 10.8kgs (yet again!) but this time I will be keeping it off - I am NEVER going back!!! I can see my Xmas goal in reach (of being under 100kgs) and I am bloody well going to get there! Just watch me!

>
Yay great loss....keep it up and the water
ReplyDeleteyou can do this
as for hubby ....well as donkey off Shrek says.....I see someone is heading for a smacked bottom.