Hubby woke through the night with gastro! Oh joy! Only my daughter has escaped it with just mild tummy pains! Lucky thing!
Weigh in today & I had a loss of 3.2kgs. Initially I was disappointed, as yesterday my home scales showed over 5kgs lost with the gastro! However, I have not been to the toilet (if you know what I mean) since Monday, so I guess that could have been the difference today. It wasn't until I got home that I realised what an awesome start that is to the goal I have set to September. That leaves only 11.8kg to go!!! Absolutely achievable!
Have had a shit day at home, especially with Aidan being very demanding. I am still breastfeeding, but REALLY over it! Have been trying to feed him up on diary as I start to wean him. He just hardly eats anything & prefers breast milk, but I really want my life back!!! It's going to be a long hard struggle with him, but I am so ready!
Onwards & downwards.....

>
What a great loss...esp while still feeding...
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS
As for Aidian you may find he wont eat till he is weaned some kids like to fill up on the milk....just a thought....You could always supplement him with the S26 toddler drink till he starts to get his like for food....Good luck you have done great.